Tan, Selia Jinhua, Barbara L. Voss, and J. Ryan Kennedy (editors)
2019 铁路华工的跨国生活：广东侨乡和北美铁路华工营的物质文化研究  [The Transnational Lives of Chinese Railroad Workers: Material Culture Research from a Guangdong Province Qiaoxiang and Railroad Worker Camp Sites in North America]. China Social Sciences Publishing House.
Publisher’s link: http://m.bookschina.com/8132714.htm
Voss, Barbara L., J. Ryan Kennedy, and Selia Jinhua Tan, (editors)
2019 The Transnational Lives of Chinese Migrants: Material Culture Research from a Guangdong Province Qiaoxiang. Electronic document (pdf).
The Transnational Lives of Chinese Migrants - April 2019.pdf
Lowman, Christopher B.
2019 Making Ties: The Cangdong Village Project Teaching Guide. Electronic document (pdf).
Tan, Selia Jinhua
2019 How I’m Restoring One of China’s Most Beautiful Villages. Sixth Tone. https://www.sixthtone.com/news/1003700/how-im-restoring-one-of-chinas-most-beautiful-villages
Voss, Barbara L., J. Ryan Kennedy, Selia Jinhua Tan and Laura W. Ng
2018 The Archaeology of Home: Qiaoxiang and Non-State Actors in the Archaeology of the Chinese Diaspora. American Antiquity 83(3): 407-426.
Voss, Barbara L.
2016 Towards a Transpacific Archaeology of the Modern World. International Journal of Historical Archaeology 20:146-174.
In the Media
- Stanford Daily | Remembering the Chinese railroad workers that built Stanford's fortune
- Cambridge University Press | SAA Paper of the Month "The archaeology of home: Chinese migrants in transnational perspective"
- Sinovision | 斯坦福考古队亲赴中国侨乡仓东 铁路华工调研成果公布
- Stanford News | Stanford project gives voice to Chinese workers who helped build the Transcontinental Railroad
- World Journal |  史大遠赴廣東 挖掘鐵路華工史
- Stanford News | Stanford-led effort examines homes of 19th-century Chinese migrants
- Stanford Office of International Affairs | How did emigration transform Chinese villagers into global consumers?
- Stanford Center for East Asian Studies Horizons | Archaeology of the Chinese Diaspora: Qiaoxiang (Home Villages) in the Pearl River Delta
- Stanford News | Stanford student’s ancestor helped build the Central Pacific Railroad
如果您未能通过链接获取相应文章，请联系Barbara Voss (email@example.com)。
Note: If you are having difficulty accessing any of the Cangdong Village Project publications, please contact Barbara L. Voss at firstname.lastname@example.org.